Its been so long ever since i bomb my phone bill.
Not nice. ><
But.. I just bought a prepaid. Hahahah ! So its ok. (:
My sister is effing rich can ?
She just give me 50 bucks. -.-
Kao !
Im going to get my mmry card !
Weeee ~
Hahahah ! Niceee.
My God. Her friends ah.
So cool lur. Give her money like water. -.-
Nevermind. Its ok, i benefit as her sister too (:
Wellwellwell,
so many ppl ask me out today.
Im rejecting all bah!
First, because of my mum. Thn i wanna save my money !
Paiseh leh ! After i got my feilunhai concert tickets,
I SURE WILL GO WITH UR DE! :DDDD
& im still waiting for 380's swensen treat !
Hahahahah !
Chingweiwei is greedy.
See, i dedicate this to u (:
031107
Yesterday is fun!
Well, i bought a new hp pouch fr a damn cheap price lur.
Hahahah ~ Weee. I cheapskate lah! (:
My billabong wallet spoil le. ):
My mama gave me her old de.
Not really that old.. But its like she use a few times.
Due to her "bu she de". x:
So use lor ! Can save $$ leh !
Zomg. Cash is needed can ? -.-
I took neoprints ytd.
Like omgosh. Its been since how long ever since i took neo ?
Hahahahahah ~ fun fun fun.
I love my girls loads. (:
But thr will be more fun if dawn went with us ytd. ):
Nevermind, next time k ?
Hahaha.
i love them (:

I dont knw wad's wrong with me.
Getting oh-so-confused is seriously not my cup of tea.
I demanded the heart that i gave u to be given back to me now. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment